Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!!
You will find sneak peaks from photo sessions and information on specials here.
Please stop by often!



I thought I would make my very first post about Murphy "Monster" Rawson.  He is my family's 9-year old West Highland Terror....er...I mean Terrier and our resident mischief maker.  Murphy has several nicknames that he will answer too...Murph, Booga, Boog and Boo are the favorites.

His favorite treats are milkbones, cheese and little plastic figurines. Last night he chose Woody's head (from the movie Toy Story) for his bedtime snack. We have many injured critters in our household.....
dinosaurs missing tails, Little People missing arms and now Toy Story figurines missing heads.  Needless to say, Murphy was on my 3-year old's naughty list last night!  Bad Booga!


Despite his plastic figure obsession, Murphy is a wonderful dog. He has never  snapped at my boys. Even though they have probably earned a pinch on occasion, he has never once shown his teeth to them.  All he asks of them is for a scratch under the collar........and occasionally a star wars figure to chew on.


Sitting Pretty hoping for a piece of cheese.....or a Storm Trooper toy!


1 comment: